EGW-V: ( Electrogas Welder) upward installation electrogas welding machine, for traditional storage tank welding; which is also know as a (AVW) automatic vert welder.
EGW-V/D: (Electrogas Welder) inverse installation electrogas welding machine, for jacking construction of storage tank; which is also know as a (AVW) automatic vert welder.
EGW-P: (Electrogas Welder) lightweight unmanned electrogas welding machine, mainly for power generation and wind tower welding; which is also know as a (AVW) automatic vert welder.
EGW-Ship Yard: Has been built for the ship yard industry.
Is an (EGW) Electrogas Welder which is an automatic vertical welder (AVW) built for gas shielded single pass vertical Electrogas welding with copper backing
EGW ( electro gas welding machines ) which is also know as a (AVW) automatic vert welder are high efficient automatic welding equipment which achieves closed-loop control of carriage lifting via current feedback; Welding joint one-step forming thickness is 50mm, mainly used for thick plate single pass vertical seam welding in petroleum, chemical, blast furnace and ship building industries.
A standard EGW/U electro gas welder can with a single or double sided frame (recommended) to house all the necessary components along with the operators for high deposition code quality vertical welding operation in any part of the storage tank.
Vertical Welders Features
- Adopts EGW ( Electro Gas Welding ) process for high speed carbon steel vertical welding with FCAW (Flux Cored Arc Welding) Process option for alloy steel vertical welding
- Lightweight travel carriage, self-propelled, weatherproof, fully contained operators cabin which allows safe access to the weld joint and easy set up and install
- Lightweight Aluminum track, quick mount electro magnets , easy assembly and disassembly;
- Real time monitoring of arc and automatic control of weld pool level, welding gun position and automatic adjustment of electrical stick out;
- Sequence control in “Auto mode” to allow one button startup.
- Onboard- self-contained continuous water cooling system
- Fully integrated with LINCOLN electric welding systems as standard (other welding systems on client’s request)
- SEW drive system for reliable and steady travel
- Different standard configurations for site erected Bottom Up and Top Down erected storage tanks or heavy wall cylindrical structures (eg. towers, blast furnace).
- Welding seam forced water cooling, one-step forming
- Automatic control of molten pool liquid level, automatic adjustment of welding wire extension length
- Aluminum track, magnet adsorption, easy assembly and disassembly
- Small carriage volume, light weight, module structure
- Electrogas(arc) welding: Solid wire with gas shielding or inner shield wire
- Applicable tank diameter: ≥4.5m
- Applicable plate width: 1.6-3.2m (upward installation) 1.8-2.6m (inverse installation, Tank Jack up)
- Applicable plate thickness: 8-50mm
- Automatic welding speed: 0-250mm/min
- Vehicle rapid traveling speed: 550mm/min
AVW, EGW, VUP selection guide