EGW-V: ( Electrogas Welder) upward installation electrogas welding machine, for traditional storage tank welding; witch is also know as a (AVW) automatic vert welder.
EGW-V/D: (Electrogas Welder) inverse installation electrogas welding machine, for jacking construction of storage tank; witch is also know as a (AVW) automatic vert welder.
EGW-P: (Electrogas Welder) lightweight unmanned electrogas welding machine, mainly for power generation and wind tower welding; witch is also know as a (AVW) automatic vert welder.
EGW-Ship Yard: Has been built for the ship yard industry.
Is an (EGW) Electrogas Welder witch is an automatic vertical welder (AVW) built for gas shielded single pass vertical Electrogas welding with copper backing
EGW ( electro gas welding machines ) witch is also know as a (AVW) automatic vert welder are high efficient automatic welding equipment which achieves closed-loop control of carriage lifting via current feedback; Welding joint one-step forming thickness is 50mm, mainly used for thick plate single pass vertical seam welding in petroleum, chemical, blast furnace and ship building industries.
A standard EGW/U electro gas welder can with a single or double sided frame (recommended) to house all the necessary components along with the operators for high deposition code quality vertical welding operation in any part of the storage tank.
Vertical Welders Features
- Adopts EGW ( Electro Gas Welding ) process for high speed carbon steel vertical welding with FCAW (Flux Cored Arc Welding) Process option for alloy steel vertical welding
- Lightweight travel carriage, self-propelled, weatherproof, fully contained operators cabin which allows safe access to the weld joint and easy set up and install
- Lightweight Aluminum track, quick mount electro magnets , easy assembly and disassembly;
- Real time monitoring of arc and automatic control of weld pool level, welding gun position and automatic adjustment of electrical stick out;
- Sequence control in “Auto mode” to allow one button startup.
- Onboard- self-contained continuous water cooling system
- Fully integrated with LINCOLN electric welding systems as standard (other welding systems on client’s request)
- SEW drive system for reliable and steady travel
- Different standard configurations for site erected Bottom Up and Top Down erected storage tanks or heavy wall cylindrical structures (eg. towers, blast furnace).
- Welding seam forced water cooling, one-step forming
- Automatic control of molten pool liquid level, automatic adjustment of welding wire extension length
- Aluminum track, magnet adsorption, easy assembly and disassembly
- Small carriage volume, light weight, module structure
- Electrogas(arc) welding: Solid wire with gas shielding or inner shield wire
- Applicable tank diameter: ≥4.5m
- Applicable plate width: 1.6-3.2m (upward installation) 1.8-2.6m (inverse installation, Tank Jack up)
- Applicable plate thickness: 8-50mm
- Automatic welding speed: 0-250mm/min
- Vehicle rapid traveling speed: 550mm/min
Tank Welding LLC.
Is your complete source for Automatic Storage Tank Welding Machines.
We specialize in custom built to order automatic tank welding machines for LNG & flat bottom tanks. We have over 10 standard Automatic Girth Welders (AGW) A.K.A. (3:00, 3 O’clock Welder) designs. EGW (Electrogas Welder), VUP & AVW Automatic Vert Welders, Vert Buggy, Tank Jacking systems, automatic Sphere, Pipe, Shop, & Shipyard welders. This line of equipment is built with your choice of USA made Lincoln or Miller welding systems. Our AGW travel is powered by top of the line twin German engineered inverter controlled SEW drive motors.
Tank Welding LLC specializes in supplying standard designs along with custom built to order automatic welding and erection equipment for the global Tank, Pressure Vessel construction & fabrication industry. Tank Welding also offers multiple types of automatic Pipe welders, Ship Yard, Fab Shop automatic welding, cutting and positioning equipment. The line of tank equipment we supply includes items such as over 10 models of the Automatic Girth Welder (AGW), AGW-LNG, AGW-USA, AGW-LW Light Weight Automatic Girth Welder AGW-1, AGW-11, AGW-P, AGW-P2, AGW-stiffener welder, AGW-Mini, AGW-Sphere welder, AGW-Mig, AGW-Jack-UP, which are also known as a (3 O’clock welder), EGW-V (Electrogas Welder), EGW-P (Electrogas Welder), EGW-Jack-UP (Electrogas Welder), EGW = Electro Gas Welder witch is also known as a Vertical Up Welder (VUP), is a single pass Vertical-Up welder (VUP), AVW-multi pass, AVW-Jack-UP, AVW automatic vertical welder, manual and electric powered Shell Buggy (also know a Vert Buggy), Tank Jack-up systems and a lot of various tank welding & erection equipment to fit most company’s needs. Explore all of our merchandise and feel free to contact us by phone or email. Click here for our Equipment Catalog
In the global market place, we offer standard designs and custom-built welding, cutting, erection equipment for the Tank, Pressure Vessel construction & welding industry. We also offer multiple types of automatic Pipe welders, Ship Yard, Fab Shop automatic welding & cutting equipment. Our line of equipment includes items such as the (AWP) Automatic Pipe Welder, Custom Engineering, Column & Boom Manipulator, Header Welder, L Positioner, Longitudinal seam welder, Pro-Cut automatic cutting equipment, Ship Yard (EGW) Electrogas Welder, Turning roll, Welding Lathe, AGW flux belt, Automatic Grinder, Automatic Vert Buggy, Manual Vert Buggy, Tank Jacking (Tank Jack-UP) systems, Automatic girth seam gouger, AGW and AVW (MPS) Mobile Power Source, LT7 magnet attachment device, LT7 seam tracking attachment, Automatic Girth Welder (AGW), AGW-LNG, AGW-USA, AGW-LW Light Weight Automatic Girth Welder AGW-1, AGW-11, AGW-P, AGW-P2, AGW-stiffener welder, AGW-Mini, AGW-Sphere welder, AGW-Mig, AGW-Jack-UP, which are also known as a (3:00, 3 O’clock welder), EGW-V (Electrogas Welder), EGW-P (Electrogas Welder), EGW-Jack-UP (Electrogas Welder), EGW=Electro Gas Welder witch is also known as a Vertical Up Welder (VUP), is a single pass Vertical-Up welder (VUP), AVW-multi pass, AVW-Jack-UP, AVW automatic vertical welder, manual and electric powered Shell Buggy (also know a Vert Buggy), Tank Jack-up systems and a lot of various Tank Welding & erection equipment to fit most company’s needs.