EGW-P | Electrogas welder, is an unmanned vertical welding machines EGW = Electrogas arc welding machines or (Electrogas Welder) which is also know as a (AVW) automatic vert welder or VUP welder are high efficiency automatic welding equipment which achieve closed-loop control of carriage lifting via current feedback; Welding joint one-step forming thickness is 50mm, mainly used for thick plate single pass welding in petroleum, chemical, blast furnace and ship building industries.
Vertical Welders Features
- Adopts EGW (Electro Gas Welding) process for high speed carbon steel vertical welding with FCAW (Flux Cored Arc Welding) Process option for alloy steel vertical welding
- Lightweight travel carriage, self-propelled, weatherproof, fully contained operators cabin which allows safe access to the weld joint and easy set up and install
- Lightweight Aluminum track, quick mount electro magnets , easy assembly and disassembly;
- Real time monitoring of arc and automatic control of weld pool level, welding gun position and automatic adjustment of electrical stick out;
- Sequence control in “Auto mode” to allow one button startup.
- Onboard- self-contained continuous water cooling system
- Fully integrated with LINCOLN electric welding systems as standard (other welding systems on client’s request)
- SEW drive system for reliable and steady travel
- Different standard configurations for site erected Bottom Up and Top Down erected storage tanks or heavy wall cylindrical structures (eg. towers, blast furnace).
- Adopt unmanned rack, small volume, light structure, convenient assembly, and disassembly, flexible use.
- Used in small and narrow space, mainly used in petrifaction, coal mine and electric power industries.
A list of automatic vertical welders we offer:
EGW-V: (Electrogas Welder) upward installation electrogas (arc) welding machine, for traditional storage tank welding; which is also know as a (AVW) automatic vert welder.
EGW-V/D: (Electrogas Welder) inverse installation electrogas (arc) welding machine, for jacking construction of storage tank; which is also know as a (AVW) automatic vert welder.
EGW-P: (Electrogas Welder) light weight unmanned electrogas (arc) welding machine, mainly for power generation and wind tower welding; which is also know as a (AVW) automatic vert welder.
AVW-Multi pass is a multiple pass automatic vert welder that uses gas shielded FCAW for low heat input multiple pass (FCAW / dual shield) arc welding, specially designed for field work construction of special steel brands (such as low-temperature steel and stainless steel)