Compact non operator carrying vertical welder that runs on shells for max flexibility
Eliminates limitation on plate width for conventional vertical welders
Suitable for general heavy wall vertical welding for tanks (repairs and construction), vertical cylindrical structures (piles, offshore jackets, chimneys etc) and vertical panels
Economical but sufficiently robust for heavy duty welding operation.
Specific models welding on inclined surface (eg. tank roof, inclined piles)
Vertical Welders Features
- Adopts EGW (Electro Gas Welding) process for high speed carbon steel vertical welding with FCAW (Flux Cored Arc Welding) Process option for alloy steel vertical welding
- Lightweight travel carriage, self-propelled, weatherproof, fully contained operators cabin which allows safe access to the weld joint and easy set up and install
- Lightweight Aluminum track, quick mount electro magnets , easy assembly and disassembly;
- Real time monitoring of arc and automatic control of weld pool level, welding gun position and automatic adjustment of electrical stick out;
- Sequence control in “Auto mode” to allow one button startup.
- Onboard- self-contained continuous water cooling system
- Fully integrated with LINCOLN electric welding systems as standard (other welding systems on client’s request)
- SEW drive system for reliable and steady travel
- Different standard configurations for site erected Bottom Up and Top Down erected storage tanks or heavy wall cylindrical structures (eg. towers, blast furnace).
- Adopt unmanned rack, small volume, light structure, convenient assembly, and disassembly, flexible use.
- Used in small and narrow space, mainly used in petrifaction, coal mine and electric power industries.
A list of automatic vertical welders we offer EGW-V, EGW-P, EGW-Jack-UP, EGW=Electro Gas Welder witch is also know as a Vertical Up Welder (VUP), is a single pass Vertical-Up welder (VUP), AVW-multi pass, AVW-Jack-UP, AVW automatic vertical welder
EGW-V: (Electrogas Welder) upward installation electrogas (arc) welding machine, for traditional storage tank welding; witch is also know as a (AVW) automatic vert welder.
EGW-V/D: (Electrogas Welder) inverse installation electrogas (arc) welding machine, for jacking construction of storage tank; witch is also know as a (AVW) automatic vert welder.
EGW-P: (Electrogas Welder) light weight unmanned electrogas (arc) welding machine, mainly for power generation and wind tower welding; witch is also know as a (AVW) automatic vert welder.