The AGW Sphere Welder is also know as a AGW1-P2 Automatic Sphere Girth Welder | AGW | 3 O’clock welder has been developed for welding girth seams on vessels such as Spheres & Digesters.
The AGW Sphere Welder is an automatic welding machine that rail mounted and is used to complete Sphere circumferential weld joints. It’s typically used in a single sided configuration. In the single sided configuration one operator is required and welding on one side of the joint occurs.
Use of girth welders will offer increases of productivity of by up to 10 times as opposed to manual completion and with the additional benefit of improved weld quality.
Standard Girth Welders Features:
- Fully integrated with LINCOLN electric submerged arc welding systems as standard (other welding systems on client’s request).
- SEW motor drive system for reliable and steady weld travel .
- Inverter control for accurate speed adjustment.
- Fully adjustable weld head/ flux belt assembly.
- Precision machined slides ensure correct weld placement.
- Laser pointer to ensure correct tracking of the weld head in the circumferential seam.
- Powerful, reliable and efficient blower type vacuum flux recovery system.
- Flux heater option to keep flux away from moisture.
- Sequence control in “Auto mode” to allow one button startup.
- Integrated control with cooling for reliable operation in high temperature environment.
- Ergonomically positioned for the operator.
The line of tank equipment we supply includes items such as over 10 models of the Automatic Girth Welder (AGW), AGW-LNG, AGW-USA, AGW-LW Light Weight Automatic Girth Welder AGW-1, AGW-11, AGW1-P, AGW1-P2, AGW-stiffener welder, AGW-Mini, AGW-Sphere welder, AGW-Mig, which are also know as a (3 O’clock welder) Including an AGW built for tank Jacking (tank jack-Up) projects.
Tank Welding LLC.
Is your complete source for Automatic Storage Tank Welding Machines.
We specialize in custom built to order automatic tank welding machines for LNG & flat bottom tanks. We have over 10 standard Automatic Girth Welders (AGW) A.K.A. (3 O’clock Welder) designs. EGW (Electrogas Welder), VUP & AVW Automatic Vert Welders, Vert Buggy, Tank Jacking systems, automatic Sphere, Pipe, Shop, & Shipyard welders. This line of equipment is built with your choice of USA made Lincoln or Miller welding systems. Our AGW travel is powered by top of the line twin German engineered inverter controlled drive motors.
Explore all of our merchandise and contact us by phone or email. https://tankwelding.com/about-us/